RECAP: The Net Zero House – Innovation in Renewables and Energy Efficiency Conference on 11/15
The Net Zero House Conference was one of our most well-attended and successful events with around 50 attendees. Feedback from our visitors was entirely positive. Speakers from all over the country presented some very in-depth and current information for our professional audience. Topics included case studies, the Cascadia Center and an alternative approach. Be sure to check out full presentation topics below and to download all presentations for free. Enjoy.
- Approaching Net Zero – Lessons Learned and Leading Questions, Dagmar Epsten
- The Bullitt Center Seattle: The Greenest Commercial Building in the World, Margret Sprug and Christian LaRocco
- Design for Life, LaVerne Williams
You can find all photos in our Picasa Gallery.
This half-day conference will bring together speakers from the renewables and energy efficiency industry, the political realm and academia to highlight topics surrounding technology, policy and design in green building. Beginning after the 8:30 AM registration, four speakers will each present the most up-to-date information available. After the presentations there will be the opportunity to attend a nearby networking luncheon including a guided tour of the pavilion around 12:00 PM.
All LEED APs can get two “Live Presentation” CE (continuing education) hours for attending this conference.
We are excited to announce the following four speakers:
- Dagmar Epsten, Epsten Group
- Christian LaRocco, Schuchart
- Margret Sprug, Miller Hull Partnership
- LaVerne Williams, Environment Associates
Please RSVP for this event now as space is limited.
The half-day conference will be hosted in the Houston Permitting Center at 1002 Washington Avenue, Houston, TX 77002.