Tomorrow we will host our half-day conference “The Net Zero House – Innovation in Renewables and Energy Efficiency” at the Houston Permitting Center. Register now as space is limited!
All LEED APs can get two “Live Presentation” CE (continuing education) hours for attending this conference!
Here is our program featuring experts from the Atlanta, GA and Seattle, WA:
- 8:30 AM: Registration
- 9:00 AM: Welcome Speech
Jan Christoph Wiedemann – Vice President, Consulting Services, Managing Director, German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern US, Inc. – Houston Office
- 9:15 AM: Approaching Net Zero – Lessons Learned and Leading Questions
Dagmar Epsten – AIA; LEED Fellow; LEED AP BD+C, O+M, ID+C, ND, Homes; CCS, CxA; President & CEO – Epsten Group
- 9:45 AM: The Bullitt Center, Seattle: “The Greenest Commercial Building in the World” – An Architect’s Perspective
Margaret Sprug – AIA; Principal, Miller Hull Partnership
- 10:15 AM: Coffee Break & Networking
- 10:45 AM: The Bullitt Center, Seattle: “The Greenest Commercial Building in the World” – A Contractor’s Perspective
Christian LaRocco – Project Manager, Schuchart
- 11:15 AM: Design of Life (i.e., Design for Passive Sustainability: Design for Homes, Property and Community As If Our Lives Depend Upon It)
LaVerne Williams – Architect & Building Ecologist; Bioneer; Founder & CEO – Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants
- 11:45 AM: Guided Tour
Meredith Marsh – Project Coordinator Das Haus, German American Chamber of Commerce of the Midwest, Inc.
- 12:15 PM: Lunch & Networking
- 1:30 PM: End of Event